fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] glob patterns on put()

From: Dennis Schoen
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] glob patterns on put()
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 11:21:06 +0100

Hi,

On Jan 20, 2009, at 10:29 AM, Christian Vest Hansen wrote:
I think the normal way for a forked repository to signal that it has
something it want upstream, is to put it in master. That is, normal in
the sense of what Git-based projects of about this size usually do.
Also, github now has a web front-end for same-branch merging across
forks, which makes this scheme really easy for me to use for small
change-sets. :)

ok, I did that. ;-)

- Dennis