fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Re: module -> package

From: Nicolas Steinmetz
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Re: module -> package
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 21:05:27 +0100

2008/12/8 Christian Vest Hansen <address@hidden>

 * doc/samples/roles work. Off the top of my head I can't think of any
outstanding issues, but that's not to say that there aren't any.
 * address@hidden works for a lot more cases than it did when it was
introduced. You can still make it break, though, if you know the spot
to hit.
 * we still have a `functools` import somewhere, if I'm not mistaken,
that I presume will be troublesome on py 2.4.

Ok, I will try with including my kind of patch for py 2.4 compatibility
--
Nicolas Steinmetz
http://www.steinmetz.fr - http://www.unelectronlibre.info/