fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Question on "roles" and depend vs invoke.

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Question on "roles" and depend vs invoke.
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 09:38:50 -0500

I'm relatively committed to making sure Fabric works on 2.4, so I'll
see if I can scrounge up some time to take a peek at this in the near
future. Can't promise anything soon -- really busy! -- but I've
starred this email in my GMail so I won't forget. With luck it'll be a
small thing to tweak, backwards compat usually is.

-Jeff