[Fab-user] Commands calling commands calling remote ops.

From: Christian Vest Hansen
Subject: [Fab-user] Commands calling commands calling remote ops.
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 09:22:59 +0100

Previously, when you had a command that did not call a remote
operation, but instead called other commands that called remote
operations, you would find that Fabric did not connect to the remote

I have tried to fix that in these two commits:

I have not experienced that this introduces any new bugs, but it can
be hard to know for sure so that's why I wanted to take it by the

Any comments?

Venlig hilsen / Kind regards,
Christian Vest Hansen.