Re: [ESPResSo-users] simple shear for polymer melts

From: Pierre de Buyl
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] simple shear for polymer melts
Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 15:47:23 +0200

Dear Ricky,

With S. Bindgen, we are currently working on the Lees-Edwards feature - with
support from the ESPResSo developers. We hope to complete the work soon. In the
meantime, our work is available here
https://github.com/bindgens1/espresso/tree/le_submission_cd and there is a
sample "lees_edwards_vis.py".

The feature does not work with virtual sites or electrostatics.

Regards,

Pierre