[ESPResSo-users] Lattice Boltzmann - Force Exerted on Object by Fluid

From: Ongini Esteban
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] Lattice Boltzmann - Force Exerted on Object by Fluid
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 12:54:57 +0000

Dear Espresso Developers,

I am currently implementing  a simulation using the LB in espresso along with the OIF extension . I have two questions regarding the Lattice Boltzmann code:
  1. I was wondering if it is possible to output the force exerted on an object by the fluid using the code ?
  2. The second question is regarding how use get_interpolated_velocity(pos) function? I have tried to implement this however, I receive the following error message:
            'espressomd.lb.LBFluid' object has no attribute 'get_interpolated_velocity'

Thank You,
Esteban