Re: [ESPResSo-users] randomness in Langevin thermostat

From: Mohammadreza Niknam Hamidabad
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] randomness in Langevin thermostat
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2018 00:40:02 +0330

Dear Henri,

Thank you so much.
I wish you the best things in this year.

Sincere,
Reza

On Tue, Jan 2, 2018 at 12:21 AM, Henri <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Reza,

The random number generator can be seeded by setting the value "system.seed".

You can find out about it in the documentation.
http://espressomd.org/html/doc/espressomd.html#espressomd.system.System.seed

The samples folder also has a minimal example of its usage.
https://github.com/espressomd/espresso/blob/python/samples/minimal_random_number_generator.py

Happy new year to you too!
Kind regards,
Henri