[ESPResSo-users] Rigid bonds

From: Dudo
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] Rigid bonds
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 11:59:57 +0200

Hi,

please, did anybody use the rigid_bond interaction?
This should implement something like a RATTLE SHAKE algorithm.

When I try to call it an error message is printed:

unknown bonded interaction type "rigid_bond"
    while executing
"inter 1 rigid_bond 1.0"

Do I have to call a specific feature in Espresso?
Is there any other way to constrain bond lenthg, or restrain from integration?

Kind regards,
Dusan

--
Ing. Dusan Racko, PhD