[ESPResSo-users] GPU Lattice Boltzmann

From: Wink, Markus
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] GPU Lattice Boltzmann
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 06:27:44 +0000

Hello everybody,

so far I am using the Lattice-Boltzmann method with CPU. I am not familiar with
GPUs, but I wanted to try out the GPU implementation. What are the minimum
requirements for using it? Can someone please give me some information about
what GPU is needed as a minimum? What libraries is the implementation referring
to?

Sorry for the not qualified question,  but I am a total novice to the field of
GPU.

Greetings

Markus Wink