[ESPResSo-users] Access local particles in each linked cell

From: Rahul Arora
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] Access local particles in each linked cell
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 15:05:38 +0100

Dear Espresso Users,

I am simulating a simple Lennard-Jones fluid using Espresso. I am trying to access the particles in each linked cell (I found the type ParticleList in Espresso source code) of the my simulation domain and calculate the average properties in each linked cell. Is there any subroutine available to iterate over all the molecules in each linked cell?

Thanks in advance

Regards
Rahul Arora