[ESPResSo-users] dipolar p3m on non-cubic boxes

From: Valera, Manuel
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] dipolar p3m on non-cubic boxes
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 10:33:42 -0400

Hello all,
I have a quick question, I need simulate a system with dipolar particles on
non-cubic boxes, Lx=Ly and Lz ~ 10*Lx. Currently dipolar p3m is limited to
cubic boxes and I was wondering if it is possible to extend the code to
non-cubic boxes. How difficult would this be and what files would we need to
change?
Thanks a lot for your time and have great day or evening
Manuel