Re: [ESPResSo-users] BOND_ANGLE, restarting simulation, dynamic bonding

From: Arash Azari
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] BOND_ANGLE, restarting simulation, dynamic bonding
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 09:19:03 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Axel,

Thank you very much for your reply.
Yes, you are right; the collision_detection is a typo.
I used the “analyze energy” to get
the energy of the bond angle potential.
Do you think that the energy analyzing
(bond_angle) works fine in this case? Or the output for energy is not
correct (due to the bug that you mentioned).
Thank you very much,

Best regards,
Arash

Arash Azari