Re: [ESPResSo] espresso installation problem

From: Olaf Lenz
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo] espresso installation problem
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 13:45:16 +0200

Hello!

We do not support building ESPResSo on Windows OS - it requires a POSIX conforming platform (i.e. Unix, like Linux). If you really have to use Windows, you might try to use Cygwin, which provides something like a POSIX-platform on Windows.

I am afraid, however, that no one on this list will be able to help you.
Good luck!

Olaf