[ESPResSo] a question about Lattice-Boltzmann

From: g9611559
Subject: [ESPResSo] a question about Lattice-Boltzmann
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 18:05:19 +0800

hi,
It is thankful if you could do me a favor. I am using Espresso package and need
Lattice-Boltzmann feature. But I find nowhere and noway to do with it. I wonder
if the package includes the feature or not(I am using Espresso-20.5e). If yes,
could you please show me the way out  (e.g, documentation or some sample
scripts, or where I can find to know more about it).

Thank you very much in addvance.
Best regards,

Shih-ju