espressomd-devel

[ESPResSo-devel] Extending espressomd and including non - bonded interac

From: Nishchay Suri
Subject: [ESPResSo-devel] Extending espressomd and including non - bonded interactions
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2017 17:32:35 -0500

To the developers,

I am a 1st year grad student at CMU and am working on membranes. I therefore wanted to extend espressomd and start with including a few other non-bonded interactions in the python version.

I have carefully read the developer's guide for bonded interactions and am comfortable extending it. But for non-bonded interactions, it says 'Outdated'.

Please tell me what to do! I really want to implement all the features in Python as I hate tcl!

Thanks!
-Nishchay Suri
1st Year Grad Physics
Carnegie Mellon University