espressomd-devel

Re: [ESPResSo-devel] Catalytic Reactions Tutorial

From: Joost de Graaf
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-devel] Catalytic Reactions Tutorial
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2017 14:48:59 +0100

PS. There is definitely something not quite right in the new rotational setup, as I get compilation errors for that feature.

On 4 October 2017 at 14:46, Joost de Graaf <address@hidden> wrote:
Hey Guys,

Why isn't the catalytic reactions tutorial in the latest version of ESPResSo yet? I thought we had that merged a while ago, with suitable additions to the UG? I wanted to double check everything for the lecture + tutorial next Thursday, especially with the rotational coupling having changed recently. I hope to hear from you soon.

Best Wishes,

Joost