erptravel-announce

[Erptravel-announce] rose meadow

From: Andy Madison
Subject: [Erptravel-announce] rose meadow
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 17:22:30 +0800

I wrote a utility to check for this, but it, too, takes forever to run.
Maybe I should take a leave of absence.
and yet I LIVE for every little bit of freedom I get. and yet I LIVE for every little bit of freedom I get.
But I have decided instead to watch a movie.
It seriously makes me want to not come in at all for the week. Went meet with them in the morning, and took the rest of the day easy. I finally lost my last chance at anything good. I should have just left it alone.
New drives are installed, and the OS has been tricked into bootstrapping itself over to the new drives.
actually I just want to watch one scene.
By the stars, I can barely handle the thought of not having Kim there to help me come Monday. I finally lost my last chance at anything good.
But we would be hollow. I should have just left it alone. I either feel pain, or nothing.
But we would be hollow. I hope someday I can contribute something just as great to this corrupt world.
Just a huge void sucking in everything I ever knew to be true.
A better utility may be in order.
I either feel pain, or nothing. No more features, no more nothing.
Passion is the source of our finest moments: the joy of love; the clarity of hatred; and the ecstasy of grief. actually I just want to watch one scene.
actually I just want to watch one scene. that I get past all the busy days, late nights, and mountains of homework, to the stuff that really matters.
Tifa led him home and then stood in the doorway, a wreath of flowers on her head.
I just look up at a bridge or a cable and I wonder what would happen if it fell.
Maybe I should take a leave of absence. They hardly look at me as it is these days.
I finally lost my last chance at anything good.
thus I am watching lord of the rings. She pulled off the flowers and threw them at him. I dont even think he knows its there.
but I told her she was just being too kind.
Just a huge void sucking in everything I ever knew to be true. I need my panic button.
but I told her she was just being too kind. I just look up at a bridge or a cable and I wonder what would happen if it fell.