erp5-dev

[Erp5-dev]global classification

From: shan sverige
Subject: [Erp5-dev]global classification
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 07:15:54 -0500

Hello,

I'm implementing a global classification in my own projects in a
similar way you describe in
http://www.erp5.org/wiki/whitepaper/ImplementingMetaLevel

Now, because each Category (you call it leaf of a classification tree) has
a many-2-many relationship with a content object (one content object
can belong to more Categories and one Category classifies multiple content
objects), I plan to use the mxmRelation product.
Because mxmRelation comes with a nice interface (5 methods) and all
other approaches too implement many-2-many seems clumsy. Downside
of MxmRelation is it's lack of scalability

Are you also using that product or do you implement many-2-many differently?

regards
Aku

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup