epsilon-announce

[epsilon-announce] Re: refnance it

From: Ghufran Gesell
Subject: [epsilon-announce] Re: refnance it
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 17:07:42 -0700

D x ea n r H o om t e O o wne g r,

Your c m re o di k t doesn't matter to us!

If you O m VVN r o ea b l e g st f at j e and want I n MM n EDIA q TE c z as o h to s z pe u nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L s OW m ER your monthly pa y yme l nt i s
by a third or more, here are the d x ea v ls u we have T s ODA n Y:

$ 4 i 90 , 0 h 00 a f s l d ow a k s 3 , 6 c 5 %
$ 37 p 0 , 0 d 00 a x s lo j w a y s 3 , 9 y 0 %
$ 2 n 50 , 00 j 0 a b s l x ow a y s 3 , 3 l 5 %
$ 20 g 0 , 00 h 0 a w s l y ow a l s 3 , 5 l 5 %

V p isi t t ou e r web s i it o e

Ghufran Gesell , A j ppr i ov g al M q ana i ge c r

Times up! he said.
String, or nothing! shrieked Gollum, which was not quite
fair-working in two guesses at once.
Both wrong, cried Bilbo very much relieved; and he jumped at once