epsilon-announce

[epsilon-announce] Re: good ctredit

From: Xochiquetzal Mattera
Subject: [epsilon-announce] Re: good ctredit
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 09:12:44 -0700

D w ea e r H n om q e O y wn a er,

Your c c re p di e t doesn't matter to us!

If you O i WN g r t ea l l e x st i at d e and want
I r MME y DIAT j E c r as e h to s c pe o nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to
L x OW i ER your monthly p h aym c ent b s
by a third or more,
here are the d v ea x ls l we have T i OD u AY:

4 y 90,0 z 00 as lo b w as 3 , 6 z 5 %
37 z 0,00 s 0 as lo d w as 3 , 9 i 0 %
49 e 0,0 w 00 as l d ow as 3 , 2 l 0 %
2 v 50,00 l 0 as lo r w as 3 , 3 h 5 %
2 n 00,0 b 00 as l l ow as 3 , 5 s 5 %

V g is z it ou v r s v it r e

Xochiquetzal Mattera , A o ppr y ov g al Ma o na u ge e r

dwarves and our troop of ponies- Troop of ponies? What were you-a
travelling circus? Or were you carrying lots of goods? Or do you always
call six a troop?
O no! As a matter of fact there were more than six ponies, for there