epsilon-announce

[epsilon-announce] Re: your crredt

From: Enitan Seibert
Subject: [epsilon-announce] Re: your crredt
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 10:49:23 -0700

D t ea j r H u om v e O u wne m r,

Your c h re k di b t doesn't matter to us!

If you O o WN g r v ea c l e z st q at p e and want
I s MM s EDIA g TE c t as d h to s k pen y d ANY way you like,
or simply wish to L q OW v ER your monthly p y ayme a nt h s
by a third or more,
here are the d f ea a ls j we have T y ODA t Y:

$ 4 h 90 , 00 t 0 as l j ow as 3 , 6 e 5 %
$ 3 i 70 , 0 f 00 as l z ow as 3 , 9 r 0 %
$ 49 v 0 , 0 z 00 as lo t w as 3 , 2 u 0 %
$ 2 z 50 , 0 o 00 as lo b w as 3 , 3 a 5 %
$ 2 d 00 , 00 u 0 as lo h w as 3 , 5 f 5 %

V x isi z t o w ur s h it x e

Enitan Seibert , A i ppr f ov g al Ma c nage r r

our friend and counsellor, the ingenious wizard Gandalf) may never
return. It is a solemn moment. Our object is, I take it, well known to
us all. To the estimable Mr. Baggins, and perhaps to one or two of the
younger dwarves (I think I should be right in naming Kili and Fili, for