epix-devel

[ePiX-devel] ePiX-2 and gcc-4.1

From: epix-devel
Subject: [ePiX-devel] ePiX-2 and gcc-4.1
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 09:32:13 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Christian,

As it happens, I just saw your reply of September 4 in the list archive. Our mail server has dropped incoming mail sporadically for the past couple of weeks...

In the very near future I'll re-design the Point/Vector classes so their relationship isn't circular, probably by removing the Point::operators that depend on Vector and providing non-member (non-increment) operators that perform the same functions. Thanks again for reporting this problem!

I've moved this thread to epix-devel, and have cc-ed you in case you're not subscribed to the devel list.

Best,
Andy

Andrew D. Hwang                 address@hidden
Department of Math and CS       http://mathcs.holycross.edu/~ahwang
College of the Holy Cross       (508) 793-2458 (Office: 320 Swords)
Worcester, MA, 01610-2395       (508) 793-3530 (fax)