[Enigma-devel] Enigma quit unexpectedly

From: Martin B. Brilliant
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Enigma quit unexpectedly
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2016 21:59:08 -0400

Downloaded Enigma version 1.21, copied the app from the dmg to Applications.
Opening either from Applications or directly from the dmg, I get a couple of
verification questions the first time I open it, and then it quits. After that
first time it quits immediately upon opening.

OS X El Capitan version 10.11.5 on a mid 2010 Mac Mini, 16 GB of RAM.

--
                                                        Marty
Martin B. Brilliant at home in Holmdel, NJ