Re: [Enigma-devel] Bug on OS X El Capitan

From: Sidney Markowitz
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Bug on OS X El Capitan
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 05:58:53 +1300

I rebuilt Enigma from source on my El Capitan machine and it looks the same,
so no simple solution.

Is there any progress on porting to SDL 2.0? I don't think there will be much
hope to have it any better as long as we have to stick to the old SDL 1.2
framework, and every new OS version is less likely to work with SDL 1.2 at all.

 Sidney