Re: [Enigma-devel] Can't change game language on Linux without overridin

From: Andreas Lochmann
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Can't change game language on Linux without overriding environment variable
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 23:03:53 +0100

Hi Rémi,

thank you very much for your bug report!
Can you find out which gettext version you
are using?

We had problems with the language buttons
in other distros and therefore changed the
code (though I thought it was a conservative
change). If you can use this, I can send you
a patch to revert these changes back to the
1.20-system?

Best,
Andreas