[Enigma-devel] copyright permission request

From: PCs4Kids
Subject: [Enigma-devel] copyright permission request
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 21:01:58 +0200

To Enigma,

I am an online volunteer for PCs4KIDS through the United Nations Online Volunteering program. I am contacting you to request permission for PCs4KIDS to use some of your content from http://www.nongnu.org/enigma/. We want to make your resources available to orphans, refugees and other marginalized children worldwide.

More specifically, we want to include your content into a software package made up from educational resources and games, obtained from many sources on the Internet, to be made available for free via the PCs4KIDS website or supporters to the project (such as Ubuntu). We pro-actively contact orphanages, refugee camps and other places with marginalized children throughout the world in order to make them aware of the resource we have made available, thus I am requesting non-exclusive world rights. Please let me know if you are the copyright holder of this work, and if so, if we can have copyright permission to include your content into our project.

Thank you for your attention and I am looking forward to your reply.

Yours faithfully,

Ana Raposo

Stichting PCs4KIDS
Spuistraat 57b