[Enigma-devel] About "Enigma" game

From: Ernesto García
Subject: [Enigma-devel] About "Enigma" game
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 14:30:38 +0100

Hello,

My name is Ernesto Garcia. I am part of Kawagames, an Spanish indie group dedicated to create and distribute indie games.

We are working on an multilingual -Spanish, English, Japanese- indie marketplace (a digital distribution platform) to publish our games and other groups games, and we thinked that maybe you will like to publish your free indie game "Enigma" on it. Our website will be open in few days, so if you like the idea, we will create an information page (with description, images, link to your site, videos,etc ) for your game.

We know that Enigma is distribution free under the GPL license, but we prefered to ask about it before put the game on the site.

If you create an account on our web, when it will be open, we will give to you the permissions needed so you can edit anything related your game (description, images, downloads, etc) or to publish new games in the future.

We are very exited about this project, and we hope we can count you in.

Thank you very much, we will be looking forward to your answer.

--

Ernesto García
PR Director