Re : [Enigma-devel] Hi from Ray Re: Logic level

From: Busser Alain
Subject: Re : [Enigma-devel] Hi from Ray Re: Logic level
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 12:45:02 +0400

>The attached level is not quite what you were talking about

it is very near my initial idea...

> The real problem seems to be
> reading the clues as they race past the document viewing area

It may help if the people bear a name which is represented by items and the
goal is to guess the color of their clothes. For example, there would be
sentences like "Mr. Hammer is speaking with the man in blue" and "Mr. Sword
hates the green". Then floors and items would help the player to remember what
he is doing.

By the way I still think that it could be made a meditation level, you'd only
have to set as "essential" the good it-hollows and not the other ones. I did
not test this yet but I read it in the reference manual and it should work (I
recall that there are not so many meditation levels)

An other thing: Your level don't work on my milestone 5 on XP (error message
states that at line 206, on an fl_adhesionless, mousefactor cannot be
attributed because of a mismatch in variable type).

If you intend to go on working on this level (and I'd like it) I suggest that
you (and all of the devel list) think about funnier sentences like "Mr Jones's
foot is under a red skirt", "The butcher did not it (make a baby to, Ms Jones)"
etc.

Happy developping

Alain