Re: [Enigma-devel] Refresh of 1.01 Debian package in experimental - ple

From: Erich Schubert
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Refresh of 1.01 Debian package in experimental - please help testing.
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 17:37:12 +0200

Hello Ronald,
> In case your 1.01 package is based upon our 1.01 branch r1745, and your 1.10
> pre-release is based on our trunk top revision then I guarantee that

I used the 1.01 release, I'll have a look at the branch diff.
I had to patch some things myself (IIRC just a return type I changed
from short to some named enum and configure), so I guess I could have
taken these changes from that branch. I"ll have a look at merging
them, then I can safely upload into unstable when it's that well
tested already.

best regards,
Erich Schubert