Re: [Enigma-devel] polish translation of enigma

From: Ronald Lamprecht
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] polish translation of enigma
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2009 22:23:31 +0200

Hi,

Erik Jan Kuipers wrote:
Hi folks,

 I would be glad to make a polish translation of Enigma (UI, manual etc.)

Let me know, if you're interested.

Of course we are interested. Polish may be the last major European languange that is not supported by Enigma at all. We are approaching the next major release. Thus translations are either an upcoming focus.

Greets,

Ronald