[Enigma-devel] Weird behaviour in IV-79 ("Cannonball") using SVN 1281

From: dev0
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Weird behaviour in IV-79 ("Cannonball") using SVN 1281
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 09:47:01 +0200

Hi,

the level IV-79 ("Cannonball") behaves quite different using
Enigma 1.10 SVN 1281.

When you 'fly' and get through the one-way stone (into the
room where the oyds are) the marble gets pulled to the right
(like there would be a very strong magnet). It seems it
happens every time (I'm not absolutely sure because the
'cannonball fly' is quite hard for me).

When you enter collision mode the marble is pulled to the
rightest border of the level.

I additionally used god mode and get back to the start room.
Suddenly the pull finishs. Moving again to the oxyd room
(no jump, god and collision mode) no pull occurs.

When you use god mode from the very beginning of the level
(no jump!) and you move to the oxyd room this weird behaviour
does not happen.

Best regards
dev0