Re: [Enigma-devel] Level submission "Watchmaker"

From: Johannes Hüsing
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Level submission "Watchmaker"
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 17:15:04 +0100

Am 15.03.2008 um 11:43 schrieb Ronald Lamprecht:
Is there a reason you named the bolders "boulders"?

"boulder" it the correct English spelling.

This is obviously a design decision which you are free to take.
Both "boulder" and "bolder" are English words. Neither means
"walking block with an arrow on it". I was pleased to see a rather
peculiar term used for a stone which doesn't obviously
resemble an object from real life. The meaning to me was clear:
It is bolder to approach this object from the front than from behind.

Many thanks for your support. I'd be delighted to see this level
included in an official pack.