Re: [Enigma-devel] Level submission "Watchmaker"

From: Johannes Hüsing
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Level submission "Watchmaker"
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 23:36:29 +0100

Am 14.03.2008 um 23:02 schrieb Andreas Lochmann:

Hi,

Raoul schrieb:
Ok; I have finished it and put it into "final". Enjoy.

"final" is not a valid levelstate. It's called "released".
Beside of that, I think, we can take this level into Enigma now.

@Ronald, Andreas:
What do you think?

Very nice idea, but is it solvable?

Ronald has succeeded. I don't know if this answers your question.
His skills seem quite advanced to me.

The toughest part (applying to dexterity) is to get through the
quickly closing doors. But if you get the bolders into the right
sync you can avoid quickly closing doors. (I have corrected
the door opening and closing pattern a bit in the current
version.)

Good night

Johannes