Re: [Enigma-devel] Bank-O-mat works not as intended

From: Ronald Lamprecht
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Bank-O-mat works not as intended
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 22:36:10 +0100

Hi,

address@hidden wrote:
I'm the author of the level "Bank-O-mat", a slight modification of an old esprit landscape.

The trick of the level should be the revaluing of each 5 cent to 10 cent with a wooden block grown be a seed.

But you have plenty of time with the 5 cents. If you run as fast as you can inserting the 5 cents you should see the door opening for a too short amount of time for slipping through.

If the adjusting of the coinslots is too difficult the bank-o-mat could spend some 10 cents, or maybe someone has a better idea.

The time default value given by a coin inserted into a coinslot have been increased in Enigma 0.90. I do not know the reason, but I remember reporting problems with some levels afterwards on my own.

But you can easily define special a special timing for your "5"-coins by adding a value attribute like:

        set_item("it-coin2",16, 1, {value=3})

The default value for the 5-coin is 6 seconds. Please adjust the value to your demands. Keep in mind that we have very, very fast players who like to challenge every shortcut possibility.

Greets,

Ronald