Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma wiki translations

From: Dániel Borbély
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma wiki translations
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 08:24:40 +0200

No, this is a really small wiki, with maximally 200 mainspace articles and with maximally 5 active users so we not really need guidelines...but...I prefer British ( and only in the english version :-))! tip:after the translate, copy it to a plain notepad and search&replace words like 'color => colour'. Thanks for your work And BE AWARE with the German links!!!!
ShadowPhrogg32642342