Re: [Enigma-devel] bug in the archipelago level (level 3 of Enigma I)

From: Andreas Lochmann
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] bug in the archipelago level (level 3 of Enigma I)
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 20:07:31 +0100

Hi,

just to pretend you from thinking we forgot you ;-)
We're discussing if and how to integrate such a secure
respawn-position for Enigma at the moment. This problem
showed to be full of details; results will need their time.

Greetings,
Andreas

koxinga wrote:

Hi,

The problem is not actually the overlapping. In the example I described, the marble is created at its starting position, even if there is a stone on it. When that happens, you have no other solution than restart the level to free the marble and I think this behaviour is flawed. I just propose checking if the position is occupied before recreating the marble, and if it is, find the nearer free position.

koxinga