Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma Game

From: Andreas Lochmann
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma Game
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 21:22:46 +0100

Hi,

Yes, this fading is most probably due to your screen saver.
If it annoys you, you could either turn off your screen saver,
or toggle between fullscreen- and window-mode - this
might already help you.

Greetings,
Andreas

Sharon Alsop wrote:

I hope I'm contacting the right people.

I started playing Enigma a few weeks ago and I  found it to be very
addictive.

One small problem. After playing for a few minutes the game fades out to black. It does
come back after a few bit, but it is very annoying.

I am using Ubuntu

Hoping you can give me some advise - Sharon