[Enigma-devel] enigma problem

From: alicia-kido
Subject: [Enigma-devel] enigma problem
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 21:07:30 -0800 (PST)

Hi. I just downloaded the newest version of Enigma for
Mac os X, and was playing it when it froze. I had to
restart the entire computer and when i tried to open
it again, i got a message saying that there was
something wrong with the "enigma.score" and
"store.xml" files, and that they didnt match so i
would have to delete "enigma.score" for the game to
work. After ten minutes of searching, i have come to
the conclusion that the "enigma.score" file does NOT
exist on my computer. I've tried to delete and
re-download the game twice, but i still get the same
error message. I really want to play the game, but it
wont let me. Please help!
Thank you very much for your time
Alicia