[Enigma-devel] Bug in "Don't Touch"

From: Jacob Scott
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Bug in "Don't Touch"
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 12:07:23 +1100

Hi all,
While I was playing various levels I noticed a possible bug in "Don't
Touch" (Enigma 3, #62) that makes it impossible to complete at times,
as in the attached screenshot I took.  I suspect the random maze
generator assumes that the corner squares, where the oxyds now are,
are passable by the marble.  So if the only way to reach another oxyd
requires going first through one of these squares, the level is
impossible.

Jacob