Re: [Enigma-devel] BUG: tolua verirrt

From: Tacvek
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] BUG: tolua verirrt
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 14:37:37 -0500

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ronald Lamprecht" <address@hidden> To: "martin capitanio" <address@hidden>; "Tacvek" <address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>
Sent: Friday, December 01, 2006 5:53 PM

You certainly have no ".enigma_de.texi" in your doc/manual directory. But the rules apply are the same for all languages. Did just the German manual cause problems? May be another incompatibility in automake 1.10!

@Tacvek - did you notice any problems?
I don't remember seeing any such errors in the documentation.
I think I may have seen a few crosslink-target-missing style warnings, but those have been around for a long time.

I do see such an error with the latest SVN head, using automake 1.10.
It does appear to go away with 1.9.

Found the problem.
AM-1.10 defines "builddir=." That leading dot gets appended to all the languages (German just happens to be the first one, in the list, so it causes an error).
The fix is not pretty simple.
Replace the existing "HTML=" line in /doc/manual/Makefile.am with:
"HTML = $(addprefix $(if $(builddir),$(builddir)/,), $(addsuffix .html, $(basename $(notdir $(TEXI)))))"

Appears to work fine on both AM-1.9 and AM-1.10