Re: [Enigma-devel] BUG: easy-mode in "A-way"

From: Ronald Lamprecht
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] BUG: easy-mode in "A-way"
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 23:20:00 +0100

Hi,

Daniel Heck wrote:
Does anybody know how the method should look like for Per.Oxyd? Which Levels do provide an easy mode?
There is no simple way to determine this, IIRC. Easy mode in Per.Oxyd is implemented by having a couple of objects that remove items and/or stones from the landscape. I don't think there is a flag in the level file that can simply be read out.

Using a large table may be the only reasonable solution.

Fixed with revision 477 - a table is added to "ox_peroxyd.cc". Currently all per.oxyd levels are set to provide an easy mode. Now we just need to set up the table correctly.

- Ronald