Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma 1.00 - request for translation updates

From: Ronald Lamprecht
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma 1.00 - request for translation updates
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 14:12:10 +0100

Hi

Ronald Lamprecht wrote:
Now we need your help in updating the translations. Enigma 1.00 provides
several new GUI menus and supports I18N for the levels, too. Thus the
amount of translatable strings did increase significantly.

We still did not got any feedback from the spanish translator of 0.92. If anyone would like to update the spanish translation for 1.00 please drop a note.

Thanks

- Ronald