[Enigma-devel] Re[2]: Enigma 1.00 - request for level updates

From: capkoh
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Re[2]: Enigma 1.00 - request for level updates
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 13:48:03 +0400 (MSD)

Hi,

> I prepared a partial fixed Xerces compilation and linked the current
> Enigma trunk againt it:
>
> ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/enigma-game/Enigma-w32-1.00-pre-alpha-cyrillic.zip
>
> This version still limits you to the usage of characters from the first
> local coding page - the same limits as 98. So please do not mix up
> cyrillic, greek and West-European Umlauts in your paths.

I've tried it and it's seems to be ok. The stderr file does not remain after
game closing. And Filemon confirms that access to the files is ok. I've tested
it with paths from my previous message (they includes "-" and cyrillic chars).

Another bug is the cursor "slow motion" over menu buttons when Russian language
is chosen. Filemon talks that program reads font file many-many times (no less
than 10) at this moment. And it repeats on every button's caption update. Maybe
UTF-8 decoding have some influence... Maybe my PC is too slow, but I did not
find any slo-mo with any other language.

And just another one. It seems that edit fields do not support cyrillic chars.
Is this ok?

-- capkoh