Re: [Enigma-devel] st-grate3 and ac-bug

From: Tacvek
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] st-grate3 and ac-bug
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 21:56:21 -0400

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ronald Lamprecht" <address@hidden>
To: "Tacvek" <address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>
Sent: Saturday, August 12, 2006 2:50 PM

Hi,

Tacvek wrote:
It seems like st-grate3 should allow ac-bug to pass if it lets horses and small marbles. ac-bug is the same size as a small marble, so this makes sense.

The last time I checked there were no levels that yet used both, so I'm thinking the change won't hurt anything.

Thoughts?

Nobody has any thoughts on this issue?

The code is straight forward:
if (id == ac_horse || id == ac_meditation || id == ac_killerball)
                return STONE_PASS;

It may be a legacy feature. But I am not aware of any Enigma level that would keep us from letting ac-bug pass in Enigma compatibility mode.

I know. I was reading the source when I noticed this.
It may be worth looking over the oxyd games. It may
be that no level ever used both simultaniously, in which
case there is no need to involve compatabilty code.