Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma universal build

From: Sidney Markowitz
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma universal build
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 09:49:35 -0400 (EDT)

Ronald Lamprecht wrote:
> Thus I would first like to ask you to check your
> texi2html and to analyse the reasons for the failure. Version 1.76 is
> required and should work

I had the identical problem on my Mac. It was caused by having an old
version of texi2html that did not have the -output option. Installing the
current version corrected the problem.

(I'm travelling at the moment with limited email access, so don't expect
prompt replies or any testing from me until after June 9).

 -- sidney