[Enigma-devel] My First Levels!

From: Space man
Subject: [Enigma-devel] My First Levels!
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 20:01:38 -0000

Hi all,
        Here are my first ever levels for you to try out. Don't get angry if they are too simple, they are very easy. Unzip them to a new folder called Spaceman 1!
Can anyone give me any ideas for new levels?
Thanks to Karen for help with adding files to level packs and Andreas for fixing my enigma1 index files :)

Thanks,
Space man

Duct tape is like the force, it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together!

:>)