[Enigma-devel] Your Upload.com Submission Has Been Accepted

From: upload
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Your Upload.com Submission Has Been Accepted
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 08:37:50 -0700 (PDT)

Congratulations!

Your product, Enigma, has been approved and is currently being published by our
staff. Once your product’s status changes from "Processing" to "Live" status,
your listings will officially be available on CNET Networks' download sites
worldwide.

If enough users download your application via Download.com, your product can
make it into the Download.com Most Popular list, which has been referenced by
major media organizations around the world as a barometer of downloading
trends. Over time, inclusion in the Download.com Most Popular List also can
bring you distribution of 10 to 25 percent more than normal download activity
levels.

Interested in increasing your download numbers by linking to your Download.com
product page? Follow these simple steps to get a Download.com button.

1. Log into your Upload.com account.
2. Choose any product marked as "Live."
3. Access the Product Detail page by clicking the title.
4. Click the "Get a Download.com button" link.
5. A window should pop-up with instructions and the HTML code needed.

If you are interested in getting even more exposure for your product, we would
also like to introduce you to our Pay Per Download auction program. This
program allows you to bid for a boldface, top 5 listing in your category. You
only pay for completed downloads of your product--the most qualified sales
leads you can receive! To learn more about this program, please click here:
http://upload.com.com/3940-21-0.html

Thanks again for your interest. We look forward to your product increasing its
downloads on Download.com!

Sincerely,
The Download.com staff