Re: [Enigma-devel] Improved version of Sentry Duty level

From: Jacob Scott
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Improved version of Sentry Duty level
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 17:50:10 -0500

I like the idea of having another difficulty level -- I doubt it would
be used much, but it would give level developers some way to make
really hard levels (with multiple difficulty levels) that could be
completed at a lower difficulty setting without implying that the
levels played at that setting is "easy."

Also, I agree that it could be helpful (particularly for new players)
to reorder all the levels in the "Enigma" level packs -- most of the
easy levels are in "Enigma 1," "Enigma 3" is by far the hardest, and
the levels in the earlier level packs don't use some items that the
later levels do -- they weren't implemented yet.  I also like the idea
of making every tenth level a meditation level, except for level 100,
which would be a large, complex, final level, like in the original
games.

Jacob