[Enigma-devel] Scroll mode problem

From: Karen Pouelle
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Scroll mode problem
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 05:48:32 +0000

One of the level options is scrolling:
    An integer between 1 and 4 (inclusive). Determines how the screen
follows the currently active ball. 1: scroll the screen, 2: flip the
screen, 3: scroll but align to screens, 4: keep marble at center.

The trouble I'm having is that I've created a two-screen level 40 x 13
and don't want any of the left side to be visible until the actor
moves to it.  Unfortunately, the level begins with the actor on the
right side screen with one row of the left screen showing using scroll
mode 2 or 3.  The "align to screens" is off by one column, showing
column 19 through 38 instead of 20 through 39 when the actor is inside
the rightmost screen.

Is the "align to screens" actually broken or is it intended to overlap
a single column?

"Flip the screen" misbehaves the same way.  Could I be doing something
wrong, or am I wanting a scroll type that hasn't been created yet?