[Enigma-devel] new repository for enigma

From: Daniel Heck
Subject: [Enigma-devel] new repository for enigma
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 00:44:11 +0200

Dear all,

as promised last week, I now made the switch to a new repository for
Enigma.  This time it's hosted by the kind folks at berlios.de and it's
based on Subversion, which is hopefully a boon for everyone who opposed
my move to Arch last time :-) Two immediate advantages are: Windows
users will have a much easier time tracking changes to Enigma and
there's now again a web interface to the repository, so it's suddenly
much easier to distribute single updated files.

The project page is located at

http://developer.berlios.de/projects/enigma-game/

I did not manage to configure anything except the SVN repository so far,
I will do that slowly as time permits.

Once again, if you want or need SVN write access, please register an
account on developer.berlios.de and make yourself heard.

n8
Daniel